MINISTRY OF ECONOMY AND FINANCE
KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
Request for Expressions of Interest
Selection of Consulting Firms under Indefinite Delivery Contracts for the Panel of Transaction Advisory Services Consultants for PPP Projects
Reference Number: GDPPP-IDCPANEL-REOI-001
- The Government of the Kingdom of Cambodia has enacted the Law on Public-Private Partnerships (Law on PPPs) on 18November 2021 and adopted the Sub-Decree on Standard Operating Procedures for PPP Projects on 31 August 2022 under which a Project Development Facility for PPP Projects (PDF for PPP Projects) has been established to finance the project preparation and other transaction services of Priority PPP Projects. The project preparation and other transaction services are carried out by consulting firms which are termed as consultants.
- The General Department of Public-Private Partnerships (GDPPP) of the Ministry of Economy and Finance (MEF), as the management agency for the PDF, intends to establish a Panel of Transaction Advisory Services Consultants (the “IDC-Panel”) to have access to a large pool of experts from highly reputable consulting firms. Attached is the detailed consultant selection process (Appendix 1).
- The scope of services of the Consultants in the IDC-Panel involves the provision of project preparation and transaction support services for PPP projects. The detailed scope of work is outlined in the Terms of Reference (TOR) as attached hereto (Appendix 2).
- The GDPPP invites eligible national and international consulting firms to submit expressions of interest (EOI) to be part of the IDC-Panel. The IDC Panel will be retained for a period of three (3) years from the date of approval of the selection of the Consultants by the MEF.
- The Consultants selected to be part of the IDC-Panel will be retained under an Indefinite Delivery Contract without any commitment on the part of the MEF. Only those Consultants selected for the IDC-Panel will be eligible to participate in the selection of the TA for PPP Projects.
- Interested firms are requested to submit EOIs, in the prescribed template available at Appendix 3 and provide the following information demonstrating their capabilities and availability of technical expertise:
a. Summary statement indicating the core competence of the firm/consortium/joint venture;
b. Nature and size of firm/consortium/joint venture including number of permanent staff and associates;
c. List of similar assignments successfully completed in the last ten (10) years including provision of commercial/financial and legal advice on PPP projects (provide details of the Employer, country, sector, estimated cost of the project, achievement of financial close, duration of services, fees for the assignment, and description of services rendered, among others);
d. Preferred experiences in developing PPP projects in Southeast Asian and/or South Asian Countries;
e. Names and addresses of at least three (3) Employers in respect of similar projects in the last ten (10) years for reference checking purposes;
f. Average annual Turnover during the previous three (3) years; and
g. Any other details which will enable the Employer to assess the relevant experience of the firm/consortium/joint venture.
- The deadline for the submission of EOIs and other pertinent documents was previously on 09 February 2023. EOIs shall be submitted using the prescribed template.
GDPPP has extended the deadline for EOIs submission for fifteen (15) days until 24 February 2023
- Interested firms/consortia/joint ventures should submit their EOIs and additional information/documents directly to the GDPPP by email or through courier at the address given below before the deadline indicated.
General Department of Public-Private Partnerships
Ministry of Economy and Finance
Government of the Kingdom of Cambodia
Address: Street No.92, Sangkat Wat Phnom,
Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Subject: EOI for IDC-Panel (Firm’s/JV’s name)
- The GDPPP reserves the rights to shortlist or not to shortlist any or all of the applicant(s) without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- To obtain the full REOI in both PDF and Word format, please download here: